29.12.10

She is a bit stupid and dense

"Unnamed"
Like how the fuck am I supposed to react?
How am I supposed to be?
Calm?
Apathetic?
Am I supposed to pretend like it doesn't bother me that you're thinking about, probably planning on fucking Servio?
Like the idea that it doesn't bother you, doesn't bother me?
Are you shitting me?
Really?
Don't be stupid.
If you had no intention of being with me, then why did you tell me that you wanted to have my children?
If we had no future, then why did you pursue a relationship with me?
If I'm not supposed to feel anything, why have you been fucking me for the last two weeks?
What the fuck?
Why have you been calling me 'honey' and such?
If you'd no intention of being with me?
You're not as mature as you want to be . . .
And pretending otherwise won't help you move on.
I am not Andrew.
I am not Servio.
I am not the others.
Despite however they handled your rejection or apathy, I don't want or plan to.
I promise you that.
If you don't want me, tell me and be done with it.
Stop cuddling.
Stop inviting me over.
Stop making those eyes at me.
Say fuck off and be done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment